Pages

Mini Primark Haul

Wednesday 2 April 2014

Hello Everyone!
I'm back with a little Primark haul for you all! I'm going away on holiday in May so have been on the look out for summer bargains. I have to say I was slightly disappointed with Primark this time, which is why I've not bought much.
FlipFlops £1.50
I just bought these for when daytime wear on holiday. Gotta love a bit of leopard print. 

Baseball top £8
Baseball tops are everywhere just now! I thought I'd be a bit different and get a disney one haha! I think this is pretty cute. Looks nice with skinny jeans and converse too 
Denim Skirt £3
This was in the sale reduced from £7. I wasn't too sure about it but it was so cheap and it would do for wearing to the beach with a wee crop top (if i shift the pot belly before May). 

Daisy print top £3
Love this top. I've had it on loads. Feels good quality too.

Knitted snood £1
I'm not going to lie, I bought this because it was £1. It's quite nice tho and pretty on trend with it being monochrome. And obviously, living in Scotland, the weather is still freezing here (and will be until at least May no doubt!) 

So there we have it, my latest Primark haul. I'd love to see what you've been buying lately. Leave me a link to your blog below, I'm always looking for new blogs to read :) 
xx


1 comment:

  1. Oh I love a good Primark haul, that daisy print top is beautiful
    Slightly Skint Blog

    ReplyDelete

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS