Pages

Head over heels..

Wednesday 25 June 2014

Work Shoes



Carvela Kurt Geiger leather shoes, $150 / Mary jane shoes / Vince Camuto shoes, $110 / Sheep shoes / Vivienne Westwood black pumps, $125 / Sole Society wedding shoes / Carvela Kurt Geiger navy blue shoes, $185

Firstly, I would like to apologise for being absent from the blogosphere for the past few weeks! Whilst I was on holiday, I was offered a job which I started the day after I got back. Things have been pretty hectic while I settled into working 9-5. But I'm back! As my new job is in an office, I have been on the hunt for some nice office wear. The one thing I'm struggling with is shoes! I am not a heels person but I have a few outfits that would look best with heels so I'm currently on the hunt for some! This is my little polyvore board of my favourite finds so far.
Do let me know if you've seen any nice heels lately!
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS