Pages

Healthy Living..or not

Saturday 24 May 2014

I'm not going to lie, I am terribly unhealthy. I drink far too much fizzy juice, I can eat a share size bag of sweets in half an hour, and I have an unhealthy addiction to crisps.
Despite this, sometimes I go on a health kick and try to keep my eating under control after stepping on the scales and seeing how fat I am!
Now that's naughty calling myself fat, I know but it's a word that was thrown at me a lot growing up!
At only 5ft, I weigh about 12 stone which is not good! I know I'm overweight but I'm comfortable with my body so I don't see what the problem is.
I believe that all women (and men) are beautiful no matter what shape, size, etc, etc, they are! And if you are happy within yourself then bugger what anyone else thinks!
I put limits on what I can and can't have, and limits on how much naughty food I'm allowed. That's the extent of my healthy living. If I stick to my limits, great! If I don't, It's not the end of the world and tomorrow is another day! My weight has fluctuated about 3 pounds either way since I was 13 (no matter how many fad diets I tried) and I'm pretty happy with that.
I strongly believe that you should do what makes you happy. Food makes me happy so I'm going to keep eating what I want (in moderation of course)!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS