Pages

DIY: My Bedroom Feature Wall

Friday 24 October 2014

Today I have something a bit different for you. My bedroom wall was so plain and dull and I've been looking for something to jazz it up a bit for ages. Whilst browsing ebay I found THIS wall sticker. Yup that's right it's a sticker! I've got a real passion for travel so it suited me perfectly. It comes in a huge range of colours, but I picked violet as it goes with my colour scheme. I had photo's printed and popped them up around the places I've visited with my partner. One day I hope to fill the wall haha! I've not quite finished decorating this wall. I'm hoping to find boarding cards and other souvenir items to stick up to make a really pretty travel feature on my wall. 
It really cheers me up every morning when I wake up and look at a picture from each place I've been to remind me of the wonderful times I've had. Perfect for a gloomy monday morning in Scotland! 
Let me know if you've done any similar DIY projects, or have any ideas for how I can jazz it up further! 
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS