Pages

TheSundayPost

Sunday 8 February 2015

Aloha! So this week has been rather eventful! Apologies for the lack of posts!
Here is what I've been up to! 
1- Ugh Monday. Weekends are just too short! This photo made me giggle a bit!
2- On Tuesday, I made my first visit to Pret. One has opened up near my work and everyone in the office raves about it. I have to say it is very good! 
3- I had an interview for a promotion at work on Wednesday so on Tuesday night I was burning this Yankee Candle wax tart! It actually did help me sleep that night which was helpful as I'd been awake worrying for 4 nights in a row! 
4- On Friday I was given the news I had been unsuccessful in getting a promotion. Of course, this made me rather sad but I have been offered an exciting opportunity instead so hopefully everything will work itself out. I spotted this picture on Instagram and it made me cheer up a bit! We also went for drinks on Friday night to celebrate my other offer/cheer me up!
5- On Saturday I was nursing a hangover so we went to Frankie & Bennies for lunch! I obviously had to get a bannoffe milkshake!
6- Mikey bought me these easter yankee candles which I have been banging on about for weeks, as a present for my job news! I absolutely love them both. They smell amazing! 

So that was my week! It's been rather busy and I'm exhausted. Here's hoping next week is a bit quieter! 
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS