Pages

Tanya's Tartes

Wednesday 25 February 2015

Aloha! Today I have a little review of a candle brand you might not have heard of!
Tanya's Tartes is run by a young girl and her mum. They make these amazing scented wax tarts which you can burn on an oil burner to fill your house with fragrance! 
Now I'm a Yankee die hard, but these are really amazing! They fill my whole sitting room with a lovely strong scent! And at only 85 pence each, they are a nice, cheaper alternative!
Here are the tarts I chose!
Lemon Drizzle Cake - Okay, I didn't really like this one. It made me feel a bit sick as it was so strong! However it is definitely worth a shot if you like cakey, lemon scents! 
Pina Colada - Mmm, this smells exactly like the cocktail! This would be amazing in Summer, especially whilst sipping on a real pina colada! 
Foam Banana - Just like the sweeties! I've been wanting to try a banana scented candle for ages and this one is really lovely! 
Blueberry Cheesecake - Anything blueberry scented and I'm sold! This one is lovely and smells similar to Berrylicious by Yankee Candle!
Mardi Gras - This is another one which is lovely for Summer! 
Parma Violets - I just love this one! It smells exactly like the sweeties which I used to love as a kid! 
Fresh Cut Grass - I'm saving this one for spring time! It smells lovely cold though. I'm slowly being converted to the fresh and floral scents rather than fruity ones! 
Summer Breeze - This one comes with a seal of approval from my other half! It's not very often he says one of my candles smells nice but he really liked this one! It reminds me of the blue lenor fabric softener haha! 

If you would like to buy some of these tarts for yourself, you can find their website here!
Their postage was super fast too! I ordered on a Sunday and they arrived by Tuesday, something unheard of unless you have amazon prime! 
Also check out their new releases, I can't wait to try the Jammie Dodger one! 
xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS