Pages

TheSundayPost

Sunday 22 February 2015

Aloha! Sorry I've not posted much lately! I was away last weekend and I've been catching up on sleep all week! 
So now it's back to reality, here is this week's SundayPost. 

- As I've mentioned, last weekend we had a weekend away! It was a Uni visit to London, intended to see the supreme court and parliament but we had a day and a half to ourselves too! I'll do a little post on what we got up to soon! 
- On Pancake Tuesday I made banana and nutella pancakes! Let me know if you'd like to see the recipe! 
- This week seems to have passed in a flash! Nothing exciting happened all week so I was determined to get out and do something this weekend! So after a little lie in yesterday, I headed to North Berwick, a seaside town about 25 miles from Edinburgh, with my little cousin, my auntie and my mum! We had a lovely wander along the beach, collecting shells for my cousin to make pictures with, then we stopped in a little tea room for tea and cakes before heading home! 
- Today is going to be spent writing up blog posts and finally making a start on my dissertation! 

So that is all I've been up to this week! 
Hope you all have a lovely week! 
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS