Pages

Lifestyle | TheSundayPost - 13th February

Sunday 13 March 2016

Aloha! Sorry I've been rather quiet the last couple of weeks! Last weekend was so busy I just couldn't find the time to write up any posts! Here is what I've been up to for the last 2 weeks!
Last weekend we had an afternoon out in Edinburgh which we hadn't done for ages! It wouldn't be a trip into Edinburgh without a Pinto so we had to stop in there for lunch! I got my usual spicy shredded beef burrito and 2 margaritas! If you've never been to Pinto before you are 100% missing out!
Sunday was Mother's Day so we spent the day visiting both of our mums. We had Chinese takeaway at my mum's house and I got to spend time with my baby Smudge! I'm looking forward to Smudge moving in with me for a month at the end of the year when my family go to Australia! Mikey will be in the spare room ha ha!

This week was very busy at work and was full of meetings for some reason! I've hardly been at my desk! I was off on Friday but we had a department night out so I went into Edinburgh to meet everyone for that! It was actually a really good night! We went to a little cocktail bar which I hadn't been to before where I got this cocktail served in a lightbulb! It was a cross between a whiskey and a margarita and it was really good!
Yesterday we had another date night! We went and played crazy golf (review coming up this week), then went to pizza express for a tasty meal! This honeycomb cream slice was so tasty!

Today is going to be spent cleaning, cooking and catching up on everything I've neglected the last few weeks! 

Have a fab week!
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS