Pages

Lifestyle | February Favourites

Wednesday 2 March 2016

Aloha! It's been a while since I did a monthly favourites post (October to be precise), and I had great intentions of bring it back this year so here is what I have been loving in February! (Let's just pretend I didn't miss January!)
Food: I don't think I'm ever going to get sick of Mexican food! I bought an awesome Mexican and South American cookbook in a bargain bookstore after Christmas and I've been having a great time trying out some of the recipes at weekends.  

TV Show: I've just finished watching season 3 of Orange is the New Black (hurry up season 4!), but apart from that I've also been watching Love & Better Call Saul! Gotta love a Netflix original!

Song: Coldplay - Hymn for the Weekend. 

Beauty Product: At the moment, it's Biore's Charcoal Facial Cleanser. My skin has been really bad lately so it has been helping reduce blemishes and keep my skin soft!

Candle: Yankee Candle Coconut Collection No 6. This one is coconut and pineapple scented and smells just like Malibu and Pineapple. I'm starting to swing towards the summer scents now!

Event: February has been quite quiet but I had a nice night out with the girls from work in the middle of the month. Of course, Valentines Day was also fun! We didn't go out but had a really tasty Chinese takeaway instead!

Now we are into March and the countdown to Summer is on!
xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS