Pages

Lifestyle | Wedding Shred Diary

Monday 14 March 2016

Aloha! The other week whilst I was munching away on another family sized bag of mini eggs, I realised that it's approaching the one year until my wedding mark and I didn't have long to healthily lose the weight I want to for the big day!

So I decided it was time to start the wedding shred! I stepped on the scales and recorded my starting weight - 13st 9lbs. How on earth did that happen! I've put on almost 1.5 stone since this time last year!! (I blame alcohol, Ice cream and mini eggs!) At only 5ft tall, this weight puts my BMI in a disgustingly unhealthy position so I really need to do something about it!


After 1 week of healthy eating and regular exercise, my weight is now 13st 6lbs! That's a pretty good 3lb loss in the first week! 

I've started off nice and easy with cutting out sugary snacks and introducing a lot more vegetables to bulk out my meals! I'm cutting out bread this week, swapping my lunch time sandwich for a salad! 

I've also been using the my fitness pal app to count my calories, started going for a 20 minute walk around the block on my lunch hour, and we bought a collapsable exercise bike so I can exercise in the house in front of the TV!

Hopefully this week will be just as successful!

xxx





No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS