Pages

Another Primark Haul!

Sunday 9 February 2014

Happy Sunday everyone! Hope you've all had an awesome week! 

So yesterday I had loads of time to take back at work so I managed to get a half day! This obviously only meant one thing! Shopping trip with mum! 

So here is my Primark Haul from yesterday! 

Image

 

First of all I got this little outfit for a new addition to our family! I thought this was so cute! I just love shopping for babies haha! 

Image

 

Snood £4

I love this cute little snood. It is a beige colour with birds and butterflies on it. It will look so cute in spring with all my pale pastel colours I've been buying lately. 

Image

 

Cardigan £5 (Sale price)

Every man and his dog has this cardigan but I don't care! I bought the grey one last time I was in Primark and I just love it so I obviously couldn't resist this one when it was half price! 

Image

 

Vest Tops £3 each

Slightly boring purchase but I wear these under everything! I have one in almost every colour! I bought these to replace a few that are now slightly worse for wear! 

Image

 

Top £3

I've seen this on a few people's blogs and I think it's really cute! For £3 you can't really complain! 

Image

 

PJ Top £4, Bottoms £6

The cat theme strikes again! Couldn't say no to these! I had them on last night and they were so comfy! I normally need fleece PJ's cause my bedroom is so cold but these were okay! 

Image

 

Jumper £3 (Sale price)

I've got a real obsession with pink just now and since this was pink and sparkly I had to have it! It is quite a thin jumper so it will do me through spring too which is great! 

Image

Hairbrush £1, Hairbands £1

Again, boring purchases but I needed a new hairbrush and the hairbands were reduced to a £1 so I just picked them up! 

Hope you enjoyed my haul post! Enjoy what's left of the weekend, I'm just about to head off to work so that's my weekend over! :( 

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS