Pages

TheSundayPost #10

Monday 14 July 2014



Hello! A day late again this week but here is my weekly roundup! Not much has happened this week, although I have managed to blog nearly every day which I am very proud about haha! The blog is turning more style diary now which is great! Outfit posts are something I really wanted to get into so I'm happy I am managing to do it now! 
Wednesday was my other half's birthday (hence the wine picture!). It was a beautiful hot day so most of the day was spent in a beer garden. For his birthday I booked us a trip to Amsterdam in January! Id been keeping it a secret for weeks and nearly slipped up many times! 
I've become such a fan of travelling lately, I just can't stop dreaming about and booking holidays! The Dominican Republic is next on my hit list, so if you've been there, any recommendations would be welcome! 
Sunday wasn't a great day. One of my managers was very mean to me so I spent most of the day in tears. Damn me not being able to handle being shouted at! The evening was better though as my other half's parents came over for chorizo and pea risotto and some of my boyfriends home made banana cake (yummy!) 
This post has quickly turned into an essay so I'll leave it at that for now! Hope everyone has an awesome week! :) 





No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS