Pages

OOTD: Bird is the word!

Thursday 24 July 2014


Dress- Next £9 (sale)
Cardigan- Forever 21 £7
Leggings- Primark £3 
Shoes- Primark £6

Hello everyone! I'm back after a short break with a new outfit post! I've been so busy over the last few days as it was my birthday! I'm now the grand old age of 22! I went for a little girls day out on Monday and I picked up this pink bird print dress in the next sale! They only had size 10 or 22 left, but I just had to have it so I went for the 10 and prayed it would fit. I have to say I'm presently surprised with the fit! I paired it with my pink cardigan and shoes and some black leggings for work today and lots of people have commented on how nice it is! 
Have you bought anything nice in the next sale? 
Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS