Pages

I don't know about you, but I'm feeling 22!

Saturday 26 July 2014

Hello everyone! Today I thought I'd show you some of the lovely gifts I got for my birthday!

Left to Right:
1- Game of thrones inspired t-shirt from a local store named Fabrik
2- Kimono from Primark
3- Grumpy Cat t-shirt from Fabrik
4- Cat hoop earrings from Claire's
5- Cattitude t-shirt from Next
6- Black and White cat earrings from Claire's

From Left to Right
1- Black polka dot dress from Forever 21
2- Black sequin dress from Forever 21
3- Black skater dress with flower neckline from New Look
4- Red dress from Forever 21
5- Floral maxi dress from New Look
6- Floral strapless dress from Forever 21

I also received some money and gift vouchers which I'm sure I will have fun spending! :P
xx



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS