Pages

Boxing Day Sales Haul

Tuesday 30 December 2014

Aloha! You can't beat a bit of festive shopping, even better when everything is in the sale! I've picked up a few bargains, so here is a little roundup of everything I've bought! 
On Boxing Day, we headed into town as a family to have a little look in the sales! I never saw anything I really wanted, but later on that day we went to our local shopping centre where I got these little bargains! 
Blue Jeggings - £12 from Next
I live in leggings and I'm always looking for another pair to add to wardrobe! These were originally £24 so I was delighted to get them so cheap!
Grey Dogtooth Leggings - £14 from New Look
These are beautiful! I plan on wearing them to work mainly but they will also be lovely to wear casually too!
Black Scuba Leggings - £5 from New Look
I wasn't so sure about these, but you can never have too many black leggings! After trying them on though, I really like them so I'll be keeping them! They will be nice dressed up or casual!
Candy Cane Lane Small Jar - £3.99 from Clintons Cards
Yes, I bought more candles! I was looking for one of these online but they were sold out everywhere. So imagine my surprise when I walked into clintons and found them on a half price shelf! This smells of peppermint and sugar! It's lovely! 
Candy Cane Lane & Cranberry Ice Waxed Tarts - 69p each from Yankee Candle Store
My local Yankee store was selling off all their Christmas stock at ridiculous prices on Boxing Day! Unfortunately I missed most of the bargains, but I did manage to grab some wax tarts for my new burner! 

Navy Crochet Maxi Dress - £28 from Very.co.uk
This is actually navy, it's just my lighting is terrible! I've had my eye on it for a while for my end of uni ball in May, so when it went in the sale, I just had to buy it! It is really pretty and I think it may be a perfect dress! 

Globe Bookends - £22.50 from Marks & Spencer
Again, I picked these up a bit before Christmas. I couldn't resist them. They are just so me! My mum bought some for my dad too! I've always wanted a globe and now I have 2! 

Candy Cane Lane Tealights - £3.50 from Yankeecandle.co.uk
I bought these before I found the small jar and the wax tarts on Boxing Day, but these will still get used in my lovely cat tealight holder that I bought from the same website! 
Cranberry Ice Small Jar - £4.00 from Yankeecandle.co.uk
Fireside Treats Small Jar - £4.00 from Yankeecandle.co.uk
Icicles Small Jar - £4.00 from Yankeecandle.co.uk
Of course, I couldn't resist stocking up on some more jar candles! I think I need to go to candle rehab!  These were half price so how could I say no! 
I also picked up a Baby Powder Large Jar in the Very sale for only £16! That hasn't arrived yet so I don't have a picture to show you! 

So that is all the bargains I have managed to find so far! No doubt there will be more to come! 
I'd love to see any posts about products you have found in the sales! Leave me your links below! 
xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS