Pages

Style Diary: Pick up a penguin!

Thursday 18 December 2014

Hello everyone! Yes I know the title of this post is super cheesy, but it's Christmas after all! On Monday, myself and all my uni friends went out to for our christmas lunch! Of course christmas jumpers were required, so here is what I wore!
Penguin Jumper- £12 Primark
Jeggings- £17.99 New Look
Knee High Boots- Old (they were about £9 in the Internationale Sale about 3 years ago)

I just love this jumper! I normally find jumpers to be very unflattering for my shape but this one is not like that at all! I've got a few more christmas events coming up in the next week, so I will definitely be breaking this jumper out again! It might even make an appearance on Christmas Day! 
Here we all are in our jumpers! Photo courtesy of the Granary Leith Facebook page! 
Don't we all look so cool? 
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS