Pages

TheSundayPost

Sunday 14 December 2014

Hello Everyone! This is going up rather late for me but never mind! Here is what I've been up to this week! 
On Monday, I got to decorate my desk! I think I must be the most excited person in the office for christmas. That might have something to do with me being the youngest though! haha! 

This makes me very happy. From now until the 12th January, I am only working 4 full days and 2 half days! For someone who has spent the last 5 years working in retail, this is very strange, but a very welcome change! I'm planning to use this week to do my health law essay, and finish wrapping presents! There are also a few christmas nights out planned for this week!

Thursday saw the first of the snow arrive in Edinburgh! This was taken right outside my work which is right in the City Centre. It is very unusual for snow to lie on the ground in the city centre but it did! And it was blooming freezing!

I have spent a lot of this week eating chocolate! We keep getting tins handed in to work and it is impossible to say no!

This is my all time favourite pizza! Chicken and Mushroom obviously! This was a treat for the X Factor final night on Saturday!

Today I headed into town to try and get a christmas jumper for my uni christmas lunch tomorrow! I was boogie-ing away on the tram to this song! It is my favourite song right now, despite not being christmas-y at all! 

And finally, tonight after doing my food shop, I treated myself to this! Banana ice cream is my favourite so how could I say no?! It was very yummy, in case you were wondering! 

So that is about it for this week! I'm so looking forward to my week off this week! And my christmas lunch with all my Uni pals tomorrow! Hope you all have a wonderful week! 
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS