Pages

My Favourite Things: February

Saturday 28 February 2015

Aloha! Here is my little list of my favourite things from February! 


Food: I've enjoyed a few different things this month. I made a pretty amazing pot of chilli which was just delicious. I doubt I'll be able to replicate it though haha! I've also been loving anything Mexican! I think I'm getting excited for my holiday to Mexico in just 11 weeks time! Countdown is on!

TV Show: I re-signed up to Netflix this month so I've been watching lots of stuff on there! My 2 favourites at the moment are Better Call Saul and The Good Wife. 

Song: This is always a tough one! I think I'd say FourFiveSeconds by Rihanna, Kanye West & Paul McCartney. Such a strange combination of artists but it really works. If you haven't heard it yet, go look it up on youtube.

Beauty Product: I've recently changed shampoo brand to Aussie and it's great! It leaves my hair smelling amazing for ages which is something I've never had with any other shampoo brand!

Candle: In case you hadn't guessed by the picture above, it's gotta be both Jelly Beans & Bunny Cake from Yankee Candle. I got these as a gift from the other half after I was unsuccessful in getting a promotion at work (I have been offered a different job though so it's not all bad). These are from the easter range and they both smell amazing! 

Event: Yet again, nothing much has happened this month, however I would say going to London for the weekend has been my favourite event from this month! We had a lovely time and enjoyed sampling some of the cool bars and restaurants! 

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS