Pages

TheSundayPost

Sunday 1 February 2015

Aloha! This week has been rather quiet! I've been trying to save my pennies (badly) as Mexico is due to be paid off by next weekend! Here is the few things I have been up to this week!
- Of course, most of this week has been taken up with work! I've been really struggling to get up in the mornings which has made me rather grumpy! I should really start going to bed earlier!
- This week I submitted my application for a promotion at work! It would give me some job security for the next year which would be lovely. And it would be a nice first full time job after leaving uni! Fingers and toes crossed! 
- As you can see, I've been a little carried away with the candle buying this week! I've still got a few to be delivered! Some of these were for a candle swap I am doing with a friend in France! As sad as it sounds I am rather excited for my parcel to arrive! It's become a little hobby of mine to collect rare candles which might sound sad but it's good fun! 
- The weekend has been a bit more eventful! On Friday night we went round to a friend's house for drinks and nandos. Then on Saturday we went to a comedy show which an ex-boss of mine puts on every year!

Now it is time to get prepared for the week ahead once again! 
I hope you all have a wonderful week! 
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS