Pages

Yankee Candle // Easter

Wednesday 11 February 2015

Aloha! If you read my Yankee Candle: Coming Soon post, you will have seen I mentioned that there were some exciting scents being released for Easter this year! This weekend I was browsing my local store and noticed they were in stock! My other half was kind enough to treat me to them, and I have to say they are amazing! 
Bunny Cake: I was immediately attracted to this one as it is my favourite shade of pink! It is super sweet and smells like vanilla, coconut and citrus!
Jelly Beans: This takes me right back to my childhood! It smells exactly like jelly beans (before they removed all the artificial colours and flavours). This is a new favourite of mine! 

I haven't seen these available online yet, but if you are near a Yankee Store, pop your head in to see if they are available yet! Hurry, these were on a 2 for £30 offer which is a real bargain! 
xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS