Pages

LDN // 14th-16th Feb

Monday 23 February 2015

Aloha! So I mentioned yesterday that last weekend I was visiting London as part of a Uni trip! 
We travelled down by train on the Saturday and had free time up until Monday morning! Unfortunately we got lost walking to the hotel so we ended up not having much time before heading out for dinner. I was a bit annoyed at this as I really wanted to go shopping! 

For dinner we headed out to a little Italian restaurant called Ciao Bella. The food was lovely, however with 25 of us cramming into a little restaurant, I was feeling awfully claustrophobic throughout dinner which resulted in me eating very little! Is it just me who gets totally put off food when I don't have plenty of space around me to eat it? I always feel like I'm choking if I'm eating in a cramped space! After dinner we went for a few drinks before heading back to the hotel for some sleep! 


On Sunday, we woke up early, keen to cram in a full day of sightseeing, shopping and eating! 
We went for a walk around Hyde Park and Buckingham Palace, then headed up to Trafalgar Square! I really wanted to go to Harrods to get a shopper bag for carrying my lunch to work in! Haha! 
After selecting a bag (naturally it has cats on it), I headed to the Westfield Shopping Centre at White City for a look around! I really wanted to go to American Eagle as I love their clothes and the only other time I get to go there is when I'm in the USA! I managed to grab a few sale bargains which was great! 
Afterwards we headed to Covent Garden where we were meeting my cousin and his girlfriend. We went to an awesome Belgian beer bar. It was so lovely to catch up with my cousin who I haven't seen since last summer! 
After 4 Fruli's, I was keen to get some food, and on the recommendation of my cousin's girlfriend, we went to Wahaca, a mexican street food place. I'm going to do a separate post on this, but let's just say it is amazing! 

Monday was our final day which was spent visiting the supreme court and the parliament, before heading to Kings Cross for our train home. 
So that was my short visit to London! 
Look out for my review of Wahaca later this week! 
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS