Pages

Blogmas Day 15 | Christmas Wrapping

Tuesday 15 December 2015

Aloha! This year I have tried to be a little more creative with my wrapping and have gone for a red and silver theme! Hopefully this will give you a little inspiration if you are looking to make your parcels look a bit jazzy this year!


I've made a few little hamper boxes this year which I'm pretty proud of. Haha! This one is for my mum. I picked up a few of these glittery little boxes in Tiger for just £2! They also come in gold and blue if you have a different theme to mine. They would be great for storing things in after Christmas as well. The red pull bows I have had for quite a few years when I went mad and bulk bought them! I've never seen the same ones since (they are super silky), but you can buy similar ones on Amazon and Ebay! 
The silver wrapping paper was from the Card Factory. I got 3 rolls for only £2. It's good quality, thick paper too, which is a bonus. There's nothing worse than wrapping paper that tears as soon as you try to cut it. Or when the edge of a cardboard box that you are trying to wrap pops straight through the paper! Grrr!

xxxx



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS