Pages

TheSundayPost - 22nd November

Sunday 22 November 2015

Aloha! Another week over, another week closer to Christmas! I can't believe it's now less than 5 weeks away!
Here's my summary of this week!
1 - The weather has been so miserable this week. It's been cold, wet and windy almost all week! Coupled with it being dark by 4pm, I've not been outside much!
2 - Cuddles with Smudge have been had. I'm starting to notice him ageing a lot more recently. He's not able to jump up on the sofa as easy anymore. Sad times :( 
3 - My dad is away to Florida on a golfing trip for his brother's 50th birthday so on Thursday night he took us out for a bite to eat at Pizza Express. I tried their new christmas starter, smoked salmon rillette. It was delicious! Then I had my usual choice of pizza, the pollo ad astra on a romana base!
My dad has been sent to Florida with a shopping list for christmas presents so hopefully he manages to find the things I've asked for!
4 - Saturday night, the weather was rubbish again so we decided to have a night in with telly and food. We got some steaks from the local butcher and I made a spicy chipotle sauce to go with them. Then afterwards we toasted marshmallows and enjoyed a few beers whilst watching X Factor, I'm a Celebrity and The Jonathan Ross Show. Sometimes it's nice to just relax at home rather than go out in the cold!

That's it for this week. Now we go into the last full week in November! Scary stuff!
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS