Pages

October Favourites

Thursday 5 November 2015

Aloha! How on earth are we into November already?! Less than 8 weeks until Christmas!
I thought it would be fun to start doing my monthly favourites post again, since I've actually managed to blog a bit more lately, so here's what I've been obsessed with in October!


Food: I am still completely obsessed with Mexican food! I made this chipotle lamb stew at the weekend for Mikey and I's anniversary dinner. It was so tasty!

TV Show: It's gotta be Downton Abbey! I am so gutted it's gonna be over soon! I am likely gonna miss the final episode as we'll be in Dublin this weekend, but hopefully I can get some wifi to watch it on my iPad! I will be crying like a baby no doubt! They better not kill any of the characters I like!

Song: At the moment, it's Adele's new song, Hello. I'm also loving Beyonce & Naughty Boy's Runnin.

Beauty Product: Benefit Porefessional. It's made such a difference to my skin. As someone who suffers with both dry and oily patches, it really is a must have for an even application of foundation.

Candle: At the moment, I've had Yankee Candle Cinnamon Stix burning almost every night! It's all about the festive candles now!

Event: October has been rather quiet for us but 2 things I've enjoyed were visiting some potential wedding venues, and our anniversary on 31st October which we spent watching TV, eating Mexican food and drinking beers!

That's all for October, now the countdown to christmas begins!

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS