Pages

Christmas Wishlist // Baking

Friday 20 November 2015

Aloha! I've always loved baking, but ever since bake-off, I've been in my kitchen every weekend creating sugary treats. There are quite a few things I'd like to add to my bakeware collection, so here is what I've put on my Christmas wishlist...

Baking Wishlist

Cat Apron - £9 
I am forever covering my clothes in flour because for some reason, I've never bought an apron. I spied this cute cat print one in M&Co and I just love it. It's very me!

Again with the cat theme, but this cookie cutter is dead cute. I'd forever be making cat shaped cookies if I had this.

I already have a springform cake tin, but you can never have too many right? These are an essential for cheesecake baking and I'd like to be able to make extra cheesecake for family members, so an extra tin would be handy! 

Cake tins -£17.99
I love these Mason Cash cake tins, and they'd go really nicely with all my other bakeware. I definitely need more cake tins so I don't have to take my bakes into work in boring tupperware!

Nowhere seems to have these colours left, but these food preparation bowls are so nice. Lots of recipies involve mixing things separately but I never have enough bowls for that so these would be perfect. Also, whilst we are on the subject of Mason Cash bowls, I'd also love the "Good things come to those who bake" mixing bowl! 

Kitchen Aid Mixer - £404.10
Okay, this one is never gonna happen, but I'd absolutely love a kitchen aid mixer. They are just so grand, and pretty and I need one! And it has to be the hot pink one. Doesn't even go with my kitchen but it's so pretty. Who would have thought I'd be lusting over a mixer!

xxxxx







No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS