Pages

TheSundayPost #4

Sunday 9 March 2014

Hope everyone has had a great week! Mine has been eventful to say the least!
1- Pancake Tuesday! I love pancakes. I was very proud of this perfect shaped one that I managed to make. :)
2 & 3- On Wednesday, I was looking after my cheeky little cousin! We went to the duck pond and saw these lovely ducks. The second picture is him running around in my UGG's! Little monkey!
4- Unfortunately, on Wednesday evening I took unwell and ended up in hospital after having breathing problems. All was okay after some oxygen and antibiotics :)
5- Thursday was spent in my hospital bed. This was the view from my bed! Isn't it lovely? That's Edinburgh castle btw (just for anyone who was wondering).
6- I wrote a little Lush review on Saturday after getting out of hospital. You can find that HERE

This was today's antics. We went to IKEA to get some storage boxes for our rather large, messy cupboard. I decided to buy a huge one for my shoe collection! As you can see, it is so big that I fit in it! The other half doesn't quite fit but he enjoyed using it as a chair to watch the rugby from! 
I ended the night with Sunday dinner at my parent's house. Dad treated us all to a tub of ice cream from a very famous ice cream shop near our house! It was lovely! 
So that was my week! What have you been up to this week? 
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS