Pages

TheSundayPost #3

Sunday 2 March 2014

Hello Everyone! Hope you've had a lovely week! Things have been pretty quiet with me this week again, with work and uni taking over once again! I did get up to a few things though!
On Tuesday, my partner and I went to Glasgow for a small shopping trip!
It was our first day off together in about 4 weeks so it was lovely to spend some time together! You can find my haul post from that day here.
So, apart from Tuesday this week has been pretty boring. I watched lion king for the 10 millionth time (it's my favourite film). The picture in the middle made me laugh for well over an hour on monday morning. Saddo I know! 
I took my granny to get her hair cut on wednesday and we saw the infamous Edinburgh tram on the move in the city centre for the first time! 
The weekend revolved around early starts at work, of course! 
And the final picture is me and my boy, smudge! I'm going to do a little post about him soon. He's very special to me! This is his new favourite place to sleep, around my neck! 
So that is all that I've been up to this week, really! 
I'll leave you all with this funny picture I saw on twitter! 
Hehehehe! This made me giggle! Have a lovely Monday everyone! And don't forget my giveaway ends tomorrow at midnight! You can enter HERE if you haven't already done so! 
xx





No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS