Pages

Lush Brightside Bubble Bar

Saturday 8 March 2014

Hello Everyone! Apologies for the lack of blog posts this week. I have had a little stint in hospital this week thanks to a pretty nasty lung infection but I'm home now and resting up in bed!
After I arrived home last night, I decided I needed a nice relaxing bath to refresh myself! I used half of my brightside bubble bar which I bought in my latest lush haul. I picked this because of the tangerine oil in it. I always find when I'm feeling a bit rubbish, that citrus fruits make me feel a little better. This was no different!

The smell was just amazing! And my bath was a gorgeous bright orange colour. I cut this in half so I can get more than one use from it. I find you don't need a whole bubble bar for one bath. 
This is definitely worth the money and I will be sure to stock up on this before it is discontinued! 
You can buy this bubble bar HERE! I would definitely recommend it :)
xx

1 comment:

  1. I love LUSH! but I haven't tried this one.. might try it soon. :)

    Thank you for the comment on my blog, I am now following you, hope you can follow me back. :)

    If you want you can enter my GIVEAWAY.

    ReplyDelete

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS