Pages

Style Diary: Wardrobe Recycling

Tuesday 20 January 2015

Dress - £10 from Primark
Boots- €30 from Stradivarius 

Aloha! On Saturday it was my brother's birthday and we were going out for a meal so I needed something nice to wear! As it is January and payday seems to be taking forever to come around, I decided to put together an outfit using items I've not worn in a while! 
I bought this dress in the summer to wear to work. I've worn it quite a few times but not recently and I really like it. 
These lovely brown cowgirl boots are from a store called Stradivarius. I bought them on a trip to Barcelona about 3 years ago and I think I've worn them once! I don't know why it's taken me so long to get more use out of them coz I love them! 
I'm going to be doing a lot more wardrobe recycling over the next few months as I have a few large expenses coming up! Also I need to have a clear out if I want to buy anymore clothes haha! 
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS