Pages

Amsterdam Haul

Tuesday 13 January 2015

Hello Everyone! I thought I'd show you a few of the purchases I made whilst in Amsterdam last week! 
Checked Cardigan - €29.99 from Bershka
I instantly fell in love with this as soon as I saw it! I wanted to buy an item of clothing from a brand which I cannot buy in Scotland so this was perfect! It will keep me nice and cosy at my desk!

Amber Romance and Mango Temptation Body Spray's - €14 each from Victoria's Secret
Love Spell Eau de Toilette - €14 from Victoria's Secret
Victoria's Secret is another brand I can't get my hand's on in Scotland! I've heard lots of good things about their beauty products so I took the plunge and grabbed these in duty free! They had a 3 for €30 deal on so these were a bargain! I also grabbed 2 pairs of undies whilst there!

Cat clothes hooks- €2 each from Flying Tiger (Dutch version of Tiger)
I've been looking for some hooks for my bathroom door so I can hang up my towels on the back of the door! When I spotted these I just had to have them! They are also the perfect colour for my bathroom! They came in lime green and red too! You might be able to pick these up in Tiger stores in the UK too!

So, along with a lot of cheese, these are my little presents to myself from Amsterdam! 
I have to say, the shopping in Amsterdam is pretty good! If I didn't only have hand luggage, I'm sure I would have come back with a lot more! 
xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS