Pages

TheSundayPost

Sunday 11 January 2015

Hello Everyone! After a week or so off, I am back with a SundayPost! This week has been a good 'un! 
This week I had a week off work for our trip to Amsterdam! I booked it way back in June as a birthday present for my other half! I won't go into too much detail about the trip as I plan on writing a full post about it and the places we visited! 
This was the first night. We arrived rather late (thanks easyjet) so we grabbed some chips and mayo! These are famous in Holland and they are delicious! 

We also visited a little cocktail bar called Tails & Spirits. I'd go as far as saying it was the best cocktail bar I've visited!

Our final night! There was a light festival on whilst we were there so there were lots of pretty lights to be seen! 

We came home with lots of cheese! These are pesto cheese, old dutch gouda and smoked cheese. Very tasty!

This weekend was the final weekend before the diet starts! We decided to treat ourselves to a very lazy weekend and lots of good food! It was great! 
Now it's back to work tomorrow (not good after 12 days off), and the diet begins! I've got my homemade soup ready to go in the morning! 
Hope you all have a wonderful week! 
xx

2 comments:

  1. Haha my super healthy lifestyle also begins tomorrow! Goodluck x
    www.diamants-au-chocolat.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello fellow Scottish blogger! I'm on a diet too, and it sucks :-(
    Laura | A Life With Frills

    ReplyDelete

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS