Pages

TheSundayPost

Sunday 18 January 2015

Hello Everyone! As usual, here is what I've been up to this week!
The majority of this week has been spent at work! This was my last week before classes start up again so I was working full time to make some pennies for Mexico. I got to wear my brand new coatigan which I featured in my Amsterdam Haul post!

On Monday, I started back on my diet! I started hot yoga on Monday which was an interesting experience. It is in a room heated to 40 degrees celcius so you sweat like a pig! It definitely made me feel a lot calmer so that's gotta be a good thing! I also cooked this amazing chicken and mushroom pie. You can find the recipe for it here

Friday ended up being a bit of a cheat day! I slept in for work so I had no time for breakfast which resulted in me buying a bacon roll from the canteen! Then the free krispy kreme doughnuts arrived with the stationary order just in time for my lunch hour! I then ended up munching a bag of these after work as well! It was worth it :P 

Yesterday was my little brother's 18th birthday! We headed out to Pizza Express for a lovely meal to celebrate as he was going out with his friends at night! Seems like it was just yesterday he was a little boy playing with his tool set! You know you are getting old when you start saying things like that haha! 

So that has been my week this week! Next week I am back to uni so no doubt it's going to be a rather stressful one! Have a great week.
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS