Pages

What I got for my Birthday

Saturday 25 July 2015

Aloha! Tuesday (21st July), was my 23rd Birthday! I'm getting old! I thought I'd do a little post about some of the lovely gifts I received! I'm very lucky to have such generous family and friends!
So here are the gifts I received! 

Yankee Candle Butterfly Burner
Yankee Candle Easy Clean Jar Melts in Bahama Breeze, Sun & Sand, Pink Sands, Lavender Vanilla & Buttercream. All of these scents except Pink Sands are discontinued so I'm pretty impressed Mikey managed to get hold of them!

Village Candle Medium Jars in Summer Breeze & African Safari fragrances. 
I've heard many good things about Village Candle so I'm very excited to try these!

Sanctuary Spa Gift Set & Handmade floating flower candles

L'Occitane Gift Set
This was a gift from my lovely friend at work!
I'm excited to try these out! It's a brand I haven't tried before, so even better!

I bought these with some of the money I was given! 
I've used the same make up for years and decided it was time for a change! 
So far, I love them both!

Yankee Candle Plate
Yankee Candle Tarts in Citrus Tango, Vanilla Chai, Fruit Fusion, Black Plum Blossom & Beach Flowers
Yankee Candle Car Jars
Again I bought these with some of the money I got. My local Yankee Store have a sale on...can you tell?

And you can expect some haul posts, as I've got plenty of vouchers to spend too!
Woohoo!

So that was my birthday treats! I'm so lucky to have such generous family & friends!
xxx




No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS