Pages

TheSundayPost - 12th July

Sunday 12 July 2015

Aloha! I'm finally getting round to writing a Sunday post for a change! It's been a while but hopefully I now have a bit more time to get back on track with blogging!
So here is what I've been up to this week!

I've graduated!!! After what feels like the longest 4 years ever, I've finally got my law degree! Or should I say, both Mikey and I got our law degrees! I don't think I've ever mentioned it on here before, but we met each other in first year at uni after sitting next to each other in one of our classes. It was a lovely day, and I was so lucky to joined by both my grans! We had a fantastic feed afterwards too!

The rest of my week was spent at work :( 
On Thursday I handed my notice in! At the start of August I will be starting a new job as a trainee tax accountant! It's exactly the graduate job I was looking for and I was so lucky to get it! I'm really excited to get started!

This weekend has been rather a lazy one! We've spent most of the weekend in our house pottering about. Yesterday we ventured out to the local pub and sat in the beer garden for a little while. I've got a bit of an obsession with desperados lately after discovering I liked beer in Mexico! In fact, I'm drinking one right now whilst typing this! (Enjoy in Moderation guys!) 

So that's it! See you all on the other side of Monday! 
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS