Pages

Yankee Candle // Coming in 2016

Tuesday 28 July 2015

Aloha! Yankee Candle have just announced the new fragrances for the start of 2016, and I am very excited! They have 2 new collections : My Serenity & Riviera Escape. So here's what's coming in each new collection!


Image credit - Yankee Candle.co.uk
Peony
My Serenity
Moonlight
Lemongrass & Ginger

Available January 2016

Some lovely fresh sounding fragrances for Spring. Peony is top of my want list from this collection!


Image credit - Yankee Candle.co.uk
Olive & Thyme 
Summer Peach
Riviera Escape 
Sea Salt & Sage

Available April 2016

As usual, Yankee have got some lovely sounding fragrances for Summer! I can't wait to try Summer Peach!

Image credit - Yankee Candle Worldwide

And for my US readers...here are the candles you can expect from Yankee in 2016! 

Strawberry Lemon Ice
Bakery Air
Catching Rays
Line Dried Cotton
Flowers in the Sun

I think I might have to import Bakery Air for my collection! It sounds delicious!

The countdown begins...
xxxx





No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS