Pages

Lifestyle | 20 Random Facts About Me

Monday 29 February 2016

Aloha! I've seen a couple of these posts going around lately so I thought it would be fun to do a post of my own. So here goes...


1. I've had many career aspirations. I wanted to be an interior designer until I was about 13, I started a journalism degree then I switched to do a Law degree, and now I'm training to be a tax accountant! I doubt I will ever fully make up my mind!
2. I detest raw tomatoes.
3. I'm not a big fan of films. I get bored too easily. There are exceptions to this though!
4. I used to dance competitively (Latin American & Freestyle) until I was 17. I miss it.
5. If I won the lottery, the first thing I'd buy would be a round-the-world holiday. Then I'd buy a house, get married, adopt some cats and dogs and live a comfortable, happy life!
6. The first band I saw live was Boyzone with my mum. I was 10.
7. I don't like the texture of bananas but I love the flavour.
8. I had an imaginary friend as a child. He was called Kenny and according to my mother, I used to talk to him all the time. I don't remember this at all.
9. I've broken 3 bones in my life so far. I broke my pinkie playing netball, my foot after falling down a flight of stairs (I was texting), and one of my toes after slipping at the side of the pool in Mexico and being too vain to just fall in the pool instead of trying to steady myself.
10. My idea of a good night is spending it at home, watching Netflix with Mikey and a beer after eating a tasty home cooked meal (usually something Mexican).
11. Mikey and I have been together for 4 and a half years and we are due to get married in 2017!
12. I am obsessed with buying candles but I've never lit half of them! I'm a strange one!
13. My favourite ever meal is probably fajitas! I love a bit of spice!
14. Talking of spice, I get the hiccups 9 times out of 10 when I eat spicy food. It drives everyone around me insane. Drinking water out the wrong side of the glass is the cure!
15. I can't eat more than 3 potatoes or more than 4 fork fulls of rice or my throat begins to close up! I dunno if it's like a mild allergy or just a strange gag reflex! Either way, it's annoying!
16. Despite being a blogger, I still have a special place in my heart for print media. I still buy magazines every month, usually more than 1 a week!
17. I love to travel. Being in a new place doesn't scare me and I love the challenge of finding my way about. It annoys me that we have we have put all holidays on hold whilst we save for our wedding - but it will be worth it of course!
18. When we go out to a restaurant, I always look at the deserts before the mains. I guess you could say I have a major sweet tooth!
19. I love supermarkets. I have to wander up and down every aisle just in case I miss a bargain or a new product I haven't tried!
20. Mushroom soup makes me feel physically sick. Don't know why. Never tried it, never will.

xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS