Pages

Forever 21, Primark and Lush Haul

Tuesday 25 February 2014

Hey guys! The other half and I finally had a day off together today so we took a little trip through to Glasgow for some shopping! I wasn't planning on spending much money but that plan didn't last long at all!

Forever 21
We don't have a forever 21 in Edinburgh so whenever I'm in Glasgow I always spend a fortune in here!
Top £7.95
I'd seen this cute cat print top online a few days ago and I was desperate to have it so I was delighted the Glasgow store had it in my size! If you read my blog regularly you will know I love anything cat related so I obviously am in love with this! 
Leggings- £4
These cute spot leggings were only £4! I don't have spotty leggings already and I'm really loving the black and white monochrome trend right now so I'm sure I will get plenty wear out of these! 
Boots £14.99, Cardigan £13.99 (On BOGOF promotion)
Can we all just take a moment to appreciate how amazing this deal is?! I've been looking for a pair of black, heeled cowgirl boots for ageeees! I couldn't believe it when I spotted these! They are perfect! They only had one pair left which was my size and they even fit over my chunky calves! So happy! 
And I'm sure I'll use the cardigan lots too especially with it being black and white haha! 
Cardigan £7
I was very impressed with the price of Forever 21's basic cardigans. They feel like great quality and are so soft! I picked up this baby pink one as I'm really loving the colour just now! 

Primark
Dress £10
Only one purchase from Primark today (shocker I know!) This cute tartan dress is the same fit as the red and blue one I bought in december! I've worn that one loads so I know this one will look great too! 

Lush
Golden Egg £3
Spacegirl £2.25
Fluffy Egg £2.95
The Brightside £4.50
Of course, the day wouldn't be complete without a little trip to lush! They have all their easter stock in now which led to me getting very excited in the shop! I spent ages chatting away to the sales girl, which led to the other half getting bored and waiting outside for me! Anyway I settled on these four products. I can't wait to try these out! I'm going for a bath straight after I've finished this post just so I can use one of these! If you get a chance, definitely go check out Lush's new stock!

So that was my rather large haul from today! Hope you enjoyed reading this. Don't forget I've got a little giveaway going on right now where you could win 5 yankee candle votives! You can enter that HERE! :) xx







No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS