Pages

Lush Twilight Bath Bomb

Saturday 22 February 2014

Hello Everyone! Hope you are enjoying your weekend!
I've been working some rubbish shifts at work this week so all has been quiet on the blogging front!
Tonight I tried out the lush twilight bath bomb! I've been starting work at 7am this week, but finding it very hard to go to sleep earlier than midnight!
Lush say that this bath bomb will help you sleep so what better time to use it! It is made using lavender oil (which smells gorgeous). Also this is like a bath bomb within a bath bomb! When it breaks up it creates swirls of blue and pink in the bath which was really cool! 
In the end the water is left a violet colour and I noticed glitter in my bath water! 
I will definately be buying this again! I love the smell! Hopefully it will help me go to sleep too! 
I'll let you all know how that goes! 
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS