Pages

My Weekend Morning Routine! #BEDM

Saturday 3 May 2014

Hello Everyone!
Unfortunately for me, I don't get weekends! I work both a Saturday and a Sunday! (I don't work Mon-Fri though). Therefore my weekend morning routine is very dull.
I do the same shift both days which is 7am until 4pm. So here is my routine every weekend!

5.45am:
This is when I get up to start getting ready. I have my coffee machine all set up so all I need to do is press the on button! Whilst my coffee is brewing, I have a quick wash, tie my hair up (uniform rules!) and put on minimal make up (also uniform rules!)
I then enjoy my coffee (milk and 2 sugars!) whilst I check twitter, facebook, blog comments and any emails!
Then I put my uniform on and get ready to leave!

6.30am:
I usually enjoy a cheeky cigarette (bad habit I know!) on the way to my car. It takes roughly 20 minutes to get from my house to work, during which time, I enjoy a little sing song in the car, as well as concentrating on the road of course!

7am:
I clock in, put my stuff in my locker and head downstairs to start work.
My main task in the mornings is to go around my whole department, making sure every product is priced correctly and in the right place. This usually takes about 2-3 hours every morning.

9.30am:
This is my breakfast break time! I usually grab a roll or a fruit salad and enjoy it in the canteen with a cup of fruit juice.

10am:
Back to work time! After I've done my pricing check, I do the cleaning, serve any customers and fill any gaps on the shelves until about 12.30pm when I take my lunch break.

So that's my very boring weekend morning routine! This probably explains why I never post new blog posts at the weekend too! I'm usually knackered by 4pm ha ha!
I'd love to see your posts on this 3rd day of the blog every day in may challenge!
Leave me links below! :)
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS