Pages

Fashion Edit// Flatforms

Monday 12 May 2014

Flatforms


Missguided high heel shoes
£28 - missguided.co.uk


Flatform wedge sandals
£20 - newlook.com


Missguided summer sandals
£20 - missguided.co.uk


Shellys pink leather sandals
£48.50 asos.co.uk


Pink sandals
£25 newlook.com



Hello Everyone! 

I've recently become obsessed with flatform sandals, so today I'm bringing you my pick of the best ones out there! If you are short like me, these will be your best friend this summer! They are honestly the comfiest sandals ever! They are just like wearing flats (well duh! the clue is in the name!)
I love wearing maxi dresses in summer and I usually need a pair of wedges to stop them trailing the ground. However, the place I'm going on holiday to this year is full of cobbled streets which could result in a broken ankle if I wear high wedges. With these, I hope my feet will be nice and comfy and my ankles nice and un-broken!
Do you have a pair of flatforms? What do you think of them?
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS