Pages

My 5 Favourite Posts #BEDM

Friday 2 May 2014

Happy Friday everyone!
Today's blog topic is 'My 5 favourite posts'.
This was quite hard to choose as I've enjoyed writing all of my posts! I don't see the point in blogging just for the sake of it so all my posts are written because I am passionate about the topic.
So I narrowed my decision down to these 5 posts!
1. Concrete Jungle where dreams are made: This was my all time favourite post by far! I saved up for over 18 months to make the trip to New York and I had the absolute time of my life! I've already started planning my next trip!
2. Meet Smudge: I really enjoyed introducing you all to my little fur baby. He means the world to me and It's important to me that he gets a little space on my blog!
3. Huge Spring/Summer Haul: I had such a great day shopping for this haul post! It's definitely my favourite haul post (and biggest)! I can't wait for my holiday to wear all my clothes!
4. Birthday Outfit: This was the outfit I wore for my 21st birthday party! This was a great night, despite a few very drunk people trying to ruin it for everyone! I love my hair in this post. Shame it's never sat this nice since haha!
5. Snow Fairy Review: Finally, my all time favourite shower gel! I really enjoyed using this product to review it. I've still got a little dribble left! I can't wait for October time when it goes back on sale, so I can stock up again!

So that's my 5 favourites! I'd love to see your 5 favourite posts, leave me links below :) xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS