Pages

Date Night

Friday 23 May 2014

Hello everyone!
Hope your week has gone well so far! So today I wanted to post about our date night that we had a few weeks ago! After a hard spell of exams, we decided to go out for a nice evening together.
We went to a restaurant called Twenty Princes Street in Edinburgh.
It was really beautiful inside. The decor was so cool. And even more important, the food was delicious! We had booked an offer online which gave us 3 courses and a glass of wine/beer for £20 each! It was great value for money!
After our meal, we moved through to the bar area which was reasonably priced to our surprise!
Here are some pictures from the evening.




Tomato, Red Onion and Spicy Lentil Soup

Salmon with Chilli and Lemon Sauce, Curried Potatoes and Onion Bahji's

I demolished my desert before taking a photo but I had butterscotch ice cream and my other half had Ginger cake. 
Enjoying my gin in peace! 

We had a lovely evening, thank you Twenty Princes Street for making our end of exams celebration perfect! I would highly recommend the restaurant to anyone, so if you are in Edinburgh at any point, check them out! 

xx



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS