Pages

TheSundayPost #BEDM

Sunday 4 May 2014

Okay so I have been naughty and deviated away from today's blog challenge topic! It was talk about sci-fi and I honestly know nothing about it and I don't watch any at all. So I decided to use the opportunity to do a little update on my week!
1- On Thursday night we went to a debate about the independence referendum which is happening in Scotland later this year. It was very interesting (sad I know!) but I'm still undecided on how I'm going to vote. On the way home we grabbed a McDonalds because we hadn't eaten and it was very late! Mmm banana milkshake! 
2- I've been waiting forever for this ring and it finally arrived! I love it! No-one understands the meaning of it but it's simba from the lion king obviously! I love the lion king! 
3- I'm right in the middle of my uni exams just now so coffee is my best friend. I found this coffee by beanies in Sainsbury's. It is delicious. They also make irish cream and vanilla flavoured coffee which I am going to pick up when I do my weekly shop on Wednesday. 
4- 2 weeks today until I jet off to the sun for a week! This was the weather in Alvor, Portugal on Friday! Fingers and toes crossed it stays like this for me! 
5- This pretty much sums up my weekend. So much stress, so many difficult people! 
6- I was playing on that status generator thing on Facebook (typical student procrastination) and it gave me this. I giggled at it for a while. This is me every Saturday and Sunday when I get up at silly o' clock for work! Although I don't wake up on the ground haha! 

So that is pretty much it for this week. I've been studying hard all week so I've had no time for fun :( My last exam is on wednesday so hopefully next week this post will be more fun to write haha! 
Have a lovely bank holiday monday tomorrow guys! Pity me whilst I'm stuck in my 3 hour long Tax Law exam! 
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS