Pages

Primark Haul (and others)

Thursday 15 May 2014

Hello!
Today I headed into town to grab a few last minute items from Primark (and River Island and New Look!)
Here is what I picked up!
Elephant Vest £3
How cute is this?! I couldn't resist for such a cheap price. I just love it! 

Baseball Tee £3
This was in the sale so I grabbed it for wearing over my bikini at the pool on holiday.

Hat £2
Haha I got this purely for stopping my scalp from burning! I thought it was cute with the little cat ears. My boyfriend hates it but I don't care! 

Top £6
I have to admit, I'm a bit of a Pepsi addict! So this top suited me perfectly. I plan on wearing it for travelling on Sunday as it's nice and loose. 

Dress £15
This was my favourite purchase of the day! I fell in love with this dress, so much that I even had to wear it to photograph it! I can't wait to wear this on holiday! 

Leggings £15 from River Island
Obv not from Primark but I love these acid wash look leggings! I'm also going to wear these whilst travelling on Sunday

Necklace £5.99 from New Look
I needed some statement necklaces for jazzing up my outfits. So I decided to pick this plain silver one as it will go with most of my stuff! 

Necklace £4.99 from New Look
Then I saw this in the sale so I had to get it too! 

Hair Accessory £5 from Claire's Accessories
I've seen a few people wearing these and I think they look so cute and will look even better when I've got a nice tan and wearing my new maxi dress! 

So, that's my haul from today! Have you picked up any bargains lately? 
xx








No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS