Pages

Passion Projects #BEDM

Tuesday 6 May 2014

Hello everyone! Today's topic is passion projects- what do you love and would love to make money from?
I've loved fashion from a very young age. I used to love picking out all my outfits and posing for photos!
This was me aged 4 in a very well matched up outfit! haha!

So of course, I'd love to make money from fashion! I know it is such a competitive market though, and the chances are highly unlikely! Of course, It's possible that I could eventually turn this blog into a job! 
At one point, I wanted writing about fashion to be my job! I started a journalism degree in 2010 but I found it was aimed more at people who wanted to write for newspapers, which wasn't what I wanted to do! So I switched to doing a Law degree (strange choice I know!) I'm now nearing the end of my degree and trying to work out what I want for the future! For now, I'll continue writing my blog, and who knows, maybe one day someone important will see this and I'll become a huge fashion journalist! ha ha! 
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS