Pages

TheSundayPost

Sunday 2 November 2014

Hello Everyone! A little later than I would have liked, but here is this week's Sunday Post!

This week has been pretty full on with uni work! I had an assigment deadline on Thursday which very helpfully clashed with a presentation day! I took the week off work to get everything done which was such a good idea! Thankfully I've got a few weeks now before the next deadline! Some time to focus on getting some blog posts up! 





Friday marked 3 years since my other half and I got together! (Yes we got together at a halloween party!) I was whisked off to a posh hotel near loch lomond! We had a lovely wee break together! I'll put up a post in more detail next week! 

On Saturday we visited a small village on the banks of Loch Lomond. We had some tasty lunch in a cute little cafe before heading back to Edinburgh! 

This was our lovely home for Friday Night. Ughhh take me back now! 
Today has been spent writing a horrible report on my presentation! Of course I wasted the day by sleeping until lunchtime! Silly me! Now I better get back to finishing my report and get to bed for work tomorrow! 
Have a great week! 
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS