Pages

Yankee Candle Wishlist

Thursday 27 November 2014

Hey Everyone! So anyone who knows me knows I love candles! Nothing beats coming home on a dark winter's night, chucking on your PJ's and lighting a few (or a dozen in my case) candles and watching TV on the couch! Yankee candles are my absolute favourite! A Yankee Candle store has recently opened up in the shopping centre by my house, so as you can imagine I spend a lot of time in there having a little sniff of all the different scents. Here are the top 6 Yankee Candles that I am currently wishing for! 

1- Baby Powder. This one is my all time favourite scent. Unfortunately I don't have any left! I've been hinting to the other half that I would love this one for christmas so hopefully I will find one waiting for me on Christmas morning! 
2- Snowflake Cookie- I love the colour of this one! This is another one which is on my Christmas list! 
3- Chocolate Layer Cake- Chocolate and candles! What's not to love? 
4- Christmas Eve- This one is just lovely. I'm planning on picking this one up in the next week or so, so I can burn it in the run up to Christmas to make my house smell all Christmassy! 
5- Sicilian Lemon- This one is more of a summer scent, but I just love the smell of lemons! This is another one I've ran out of, but i'll probably hold off buying this until Spring when it's more suited to the season! 
6- Salted Caramel- I haven't managed to smell this one yet but it sounds divine! I just love salted caramel! I'd imagine this one is also quite a wintery scent so hopefully I'll get my hands on it soon! 

Let me know if there are any Yankee Candle's you would recommend! 
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS