Pages

Kringle Candles

Tuesday 27 January 2015

Aloha! So it's well know that I love Yankee Candles, but I've kinda cheated on them by buying some of these! Kringle Candles came about after the original owner of Yankee, Mike Kittredge and his son James, started the business in 2009. Unfortunately, it has just been announced that Kringle Candle's European arm of the business will be closing this week, but i managed to get my hands on these before they close (at 50% off may I add!) Thankfully, there has already been mention of a new European supplier so fingers crossed the rumours are true.
These daylight candles are like giant tealights. They burn for around 12 hours which is not too bad, especially considering I got these for £1.25 each! 
So the scents I picked up were:
Banana cream pie - Now I'm not too sure about this scent. I normally love anything banana scented (and flavoured for that matter). I'm hoping the scent will grow on me. It just smells a bit too sickly for me just now!
Lemon Meringue Pie - This one smells very similar to Banana Cream Pie. However I'm willing to give them both a shot. They might smell better once lit!
Black Sands - I love this one! It's a musky smell which reminds me of men's aftershave a little bit!
Baker's Vanilla - Who doesn't love a vanilla scented candle? It is quite a subtle vanilla though, so if you don't like them overpowering, this one might be for you!
Beachside - This one is also amazing! It smells like cocoa butter! It reminds me of sunshine and days on the beach! I think I'll be putting this one in the bathroom to burn when I'm having a soak in the bath! 

So that was my little haul from Kringle Candle. Let me know if you find any UK suppliers, I'd love to try some more scents! 
Have you tried Kringle Candle? Which scents do you love?

p.s I've got some wax melts on the way, also from Kringle so keep an eye out for those making an appearance on here! 
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS