Pages

Primark Wishlist

Tuesday 18 February 2014

Palm Tree Skirt- £6
-I'm hoping to get a holiday booked in the next week or so now that my redundancy money has finally come through! This skirt would be so cute at night with a nice white blouse and white sandals! 
Daisy Leggings- £3
- The daisy print is everywhere just now and at only £3 these are a real bargain!
Floral Leggings- £6
- Again these are a great price and really on trend too! 
Nautical Swimsuit-£11
- This would be great for my holiday! I've got a little pot belly going on at the moment but my waist is still quite thin so this bikini would be great for hiding unwanted lumps and bumps on the beach! 
My Little Pony Tee- £6
- This top takes me back to my childhood! I like building up a little collection of cool t-shirts for wearing to uni and this is so cute! 
Heart Print Dress £8
- Even though it looks a bit wintery, I still really like this! The colour is definitely one of my favourites and the heart print is very on trend right now! 

So that's my pick of my favourite items on Primark's website right now! Hopefully I can make it to a Primark store before they all sell out! 
What have you been buying from Primark's new collection? I'd love to see your Primark hauls! :) xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS