Pages

TheSundayPost#2

Sunday 23 February 2014

Hello everyone!
Hope you've all had a lovely week!
I've not really been up to much this week except work, work, work! I'm off for 3 days now so hopefully I will find some exciting things to do!
1- Early rises! I've been up super early all week but really struggling to sleep at night! I will be so thankful for a lie in tomorrow morning! 
2- Magpie Rhyme. Does anyone remember that rhyme "one for sorrow, 2 for joy etc." Well on Monday I saw six magpie in my garden! I immediately googled what this would mean for me and apparently six means gold! I didn't find a pot of gold at the end of a rainbow but on the same day I got an email confirming my redundancy pay would be paid by the end of the week and also won £5 on a scratch card! 
3- Ice cream sandwich! Took me back to my childhood! 
4&5- It's bath bomb galore in my house just now! The starry one was to help me sleep (which it did) and the flowery one was just to relax after a busy day at work! 
6- Oops I bought another candle! This smells delicious! 

So there we go. My very dull week summed up in a few pictures! What have you all been up to this week? xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS